Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Brave New Blogging World

Hello World! 
Welcome to my blog

Let me start things off my introducing myself. I am in my early twenties and currently studying communications and public relations at a university in Ottawa, Ontario. I could not be more excited about my upcoming life. While my life has been prone to many twists and turns, there are three specific things that keep me going; Fashion, Friends and my Future. Let me explain...

I love all things fashion, actually fashion blogs were what inspired me to get writing in the first place! I plan to post some of my dearest secrets and obsessions as I go along. 

That covers the first part of my blog, my next is friends. Friends, romance, you name it and I have something to say about it. I want to document my life and relationship struggles with you so that hopefully you won't make some of the same mistakes I did. 

Next, a future, I know this seems a little intense for someone who just enters their twenties, but this is something I cannot get out of my mind. Whether it is where I am going to live in five years to what kind of career I am going to embark upon, even where my next internship will be, there is not one thing I haven't thought about. 

I truly believe that once one has all the three F's figured out, they can lead a successful and happy life. 

So please, follow me, comment and try not to stress over everything. (don't worry I have it covered). 

Sincerly Yours,

The Twenty Something

No comments:

Post a Comment