Friday, August 20, 2010

Five Essential Beauty Products


We all have our tried and true beauty secrets that keep us going, but I (a self-proclaimed Sephora addict) want to share with you my very favorite products. I assure you they have proven their worth time and time again.

  1. A Little Bit BADgal Lash Mascara


You have probably heard this before, but this is the best mascara on the market. It volumizes, makes my lashes go for days, and stays on through a full day of classes, work and social gatherings. I like to buy "A Little Bit BADgal"  because I have a tendency of using a mascara a little too long, the small bottle gives me a good reminder of when I need to stock up.

  1. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, Clarifying lotion and Dramatically Different Moisturizer
 These products are part of a 3 step regime that work wonders. While the soap and clarifying lotion leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean, the moisturizer works well for creating your softest skin imaginable.

  1. Moon Beam Luminizer  by Benefit 
 I have fair skin, so I am always looking for an extra umph in my complexion. This product does just that. Just dab a few dots on your cheek bone and brow bone and you have a fresh and dewy goddess-worthy look. There is also a little shimmer in this, so when it hits the lights, your cheekbones look fab.

  1. Mac Iridescent Powder/ Pressed. 


I love this stuff, so much that I have gone through about 4 in the last 5 years. It is great to hide any unwanted shine, or to simply create a flawless and smooth complexion.

5.      Rosebud Salve

 This product has a cult following, and I am first to admit that I am part of it. It keeps your lips smooth and kissable; you can even apply it on other parts of your body to keep hydrated. My favorite spot is my elbows; finally they don’t look like my grandfather’s ankles anymore. Try it in a delicious mint flavor as well which it provides a great tingly feeling! 

Sincerely Yours,

The Twenty Something 

No comments:

Post a Comment