Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sorority Recruitment part 2


 Okay, so here are my picks for some other events one might encounter while rushing a sorority. Enjoy!
 


Philanthropy

Going to a philanthropy event is usually a casual affair. Some examples are; helping out at the nearby mission or doing a bottle or clothing drive. All of these activities require a girl to be comfy and casual; however, this doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice a little bit of personal style. For this outfit I went for a basic black skinny jean and a pair flats on the bottom. On top wearing a stylish yet comfortable sweater is essential (we do live in Canada, sweaters are almost always essential anytime after August). Crew neck sweaters are very hot this fall. To make the outfit pop, I added a scarf. Personally whenever I feel an outfit is in the need of some pizzazz I like to add a colorful scarf.

 
Athletic

Really, there is no “dress code” for getting active with your potential new sisters. However, I have to take this opportunity to express my love for lulu lemon workout gear. It always fits great, holds everything in properly and lasts for years. I have some lulu pants that I bought when I was 15 and I still workout in them!
No matter what you wear for those rush yoga sessions, cardio classes or whatever the girls come up with, remember to have a smile on your face and a positive attitude (even if you do hate doing 12 different kinds of ab workouts). 

Sincerely Yours,

The Twenty Something

No comments:

Post a Comment