Monday, August 23, 2010

Lauren Conrad for Kohl's- my picks from the collection

As you may know, Lauren Conrad launched a collection for Kohl's; the look-book was released in March of this year. Her line is for the fashionista on a budget, like me (who has the money to spend on trendy designer gear when they have expensive tuition bills and really expensive textbooks to pay for?)

Lauren Conrad is one of my all-time favorite celebreties, the main reason is that I adore her effortless fashion sense- oh and I LOVE her hair (post bleach blonde phase). 

I find her line to be feminine and flowy with a retro twist in her more structured pieces- just how I like it! 

Here I have put together a collection of my favorite pieces from her new line. Enjoy!



Sincerely yours,

The Twenty Something

No comments:

Post a Comment